Friday, September 2, 2011

Stubborn stains? Here's a nice tip

Hi,

Got a baby, kids, yourself a grown-up prone to staining?
Ever ruined a good clothing item?
Tried every stain remover possible?
I just found out a very nice stain remover that is not cloth related but works like a charm: a PET STAIN AND ODOR REMOVER

Of course I tried the OxyClean powder (regular, bleach, and baby), all the detergent stain removers (BTW usually just a concentrated form of their powder detergent most of the time) liquid and powder. Most work but you can still have some stubborn staining.
So try a pet stain and odor remover product from a pet store (store brand or name brand). Just make sure you buy one that has ACTIVE ENZYMES in it.
I got the idea frm a friend who just got a puppy and is housetraining it!
I got the store brand in a gallon size with a spray gun bottlebecause my daughter is a spitter and a projectile one on top of everything. So the carpet is getting a bad beating. I tried the powder, foam and liquid carpet stain remover but the PET STAIN AND ODOR REMOVER is the best thing I found yet. Does not leave toxic residue and is color fast on MY carpet. Nice solution to my problem of baby spit up.
AndI thought, why not on clothes?
Tried it and works like a charm.
So follow instructions and always try on a little hidden patch for color fastnesssince you never know, and wash as usual.
And voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment