Monday, September 12, 2011

Jeep CJs

Beware of seller 6512kelly
He's got a shop on his farm, buys rusted out broken down Jeeps, does minimal work to get it appearing decent and barely running to make a profit during sale. He misrepresents items on okay and since okay fraud doesn't allow you to claim misrepresented body damage on vehicles over 20 years old the buyer has no recourse through okay. You can use dub, dub dub. ic3.govto charge him with internet crime (which is what I did).
His MO is to misrepresent the vehicle then once purchased, he offers all kinds of gements to make you feel better (We'll take it back if you don't like it, Give me a call if you have any problems, etc.). He won't make good on any of these gements and you'll get no opportunity to return it to him.
He lives on a farm in the middle of nowhere that doesn't afford the buyer a decent test drive. I didn't realize until I got out on the highway of the mechanical issues the Jeep I bought had. I emailed him as soon as I got home and he wasn't willing to work with me or allow me to return the vehicle. He also only accepts cash.
My advice...... steer Clear of 6512kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment