Monday, September 26, 2011

BEBE- WHAT'S FAKE

I am a seller on okay and have been at it since November. I sell new and gently used higher end womens, mens and childrens clothing. I was married to someone very wealthy at one time and had so many clothes!! A whole bedroom designated for my clothes plus 3 walk-in closets fully stocked. Spoiled is putting it mildly. My favorite store is and was Bebe. I was their number one customer and eventually took a jobfor themin management. Didn't need to work, just wanted to.
The reason for this review is because I was reading another sellers review on Bebe and was ticked off!!! First off, she hasn't a clue because she didn't wear Bebe until recently, because apparently could not fit into it, and does not know about Bebe's authenticity prior to about a year and a half ago.
She says in her reviewsome things that are accurate, but the2 things that are not are in relation to bebe's rhinestone colors, and bebe sport. I am here to set the record straight because I am as close to an expert as you are going to get. I have worn bebe for 12 years religiously and know for an absolute fact what I speak of.
When bebe first launched bebe sport, a division of bebe, but with a sportier kind of athletic look, they were feeling out the market. It took off.The tags from the era of when bebe sport was first launched are in LOWER CASE!! The tags read "bbsp" meaning bebe sport. This other seller, who thinks she issosmart, says that bebe sport is only inUPPER CASE.....LIES LIES LIES!!!
Also, from 1999 to 2002 bebe played around with their rhinestone logo line and there were different colors of rhinestones used. Black, red, green, aurora boreoualis, etc., and some sellers, such as myself, may be selling their clothing from that time, that was never worn,or not worn anymore, and it just makes me see red when you have an uneducated person such as this other seller putting unwarranted doubt in peoples' minds. I only sell 100% authentic items, I only have 1 of an item, and they are all real.
If you are ever in doubt about anything bebe, don't botherwaltzing into a store to ask, because the chance that you would find someone who has actually been aroundas long as the merchandise you are asking about is slim to none. Instead, go the bebe.ge, where theyknow exactly what they produced andhad manufactured and when. Don't listen to sellers who have a habit of making people mad and think theyknow everything about everything.
Thanks so much for reading my review and if you have any questions that I may be able to answer do not hesitate to ask away!!
Lesleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment