Wednesday, September 28, 2011

RECYCLED SHIPPING MATERIAL? USED BOXES AND ENVELOPES?

Thisguide is an explanation to mostly new buyers that, buy from regular people just like themselves.
I have seen people geplain about the boxes or envelopes they received their items in because it's used or it looks old. I just want to let you know that those are recycled boxes that instead of being thrown away by buyers and sellers they are still being used to ship items. I gepletely believe in this method when it gees to shipping my items. Now there are big Power Sellers that used brand new boxes and envelopes to ship their items and, this is mainly because they live of okay.
Basically expect to receive used boxes and envelops fromregular people that used okay for fun. Now have fun buying and selling.
Here is a little tip from me; when it gees to shipping my items I use cereal boxes, cookie boxes, soda can boxes, and basically any box that I can turn around and make seem very proffesional. Sometimes I wrap the boxes with white paper and they look so profesional that people here on okay usually give me praise.
Here are the okay tips on packaging:
http://pages.okay.ge/help/sell/packaging.html

No comments:

Post a Comment