Monday, September 12, 2011

Getting Started As A Real Estate Investor.

As a succesful investor and coach of over 20 years the most gemon question I hear is "How do I get started?"

I have written down the first 9 questions you need to ask yourself
before you proceed forward as a real estate investor. These questions
are crucial for you to know so that as you proceed you will know which
types of deals you should look into and which you should not.

1. How much time do I have available to spend managing my Real Estate Investments?
2. Am I a full-time or part-time investor?
3. How much cash do I want to invest?
4. If I dont have any cash or credit, what am I willing to do to get my first property?
5. Am I handy with tools, or do I want to hire everything out to get things done?
6. Is my spouse supportive, or is he/she a potential roadblock?
7. Are my ingee expectations realistic, based on my current level of knowledge?
8. Whats keeping me from moving forward?
9. What do I hate doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment