Monday, September 26, 2011

Freezox Wrinkle Serum Review

Do not get tricked into buying this product. The only glowing okay review was written by a Freezox seller, by the way. I have had equally good results with drugstore bought moisturizers that cost under $10. I have as many wrinkles which are as deep as ever. My pores are the same exact size as ever. My skintone is as blotchy in the same places and to the same degree as ever. There's not one thing this product promises that it delivers. I feel like a fool for falling for the advertisement. I should've known. Freezox advertises a "retail price" of about $600, but search as I might, I can't find a single retail store that even carries it. The sellers boast that this product is so effective that it will be illegal without a perscription soon. I suspect that any illegality will prove to bea result of false advertising opposed to effectiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment