Monday, September 26, 2011

Smoke-free or not, smoke-free or not.......

Do you just hate it?

Do you just hate it when you received something from a seller and smell the remaining scent of the cigarette in it? ARRRGHHHH!
Yes, that's how I felt when I received an item twice that smells like that. I personally don't smoke so I hate anything that smell like it.
Sellers, I am not against you for smoking. And I am not being perfect either. I know it is really very hard to quit those things and if you weren't thinking of quiting, I don't really care. All I care is that, when you sell your item, I know you won't literally put it in your listing that the item gees from a smoker's house, I wish you could at least put it in a place where it is not near the smoking area. Like in the attic or in the barn perhaps.

I also received something that I eventually know that the seller sprayed a lot of perfume in the item to cover the smell of the cigarette. Ah, duh, I can still smell it, and for the fact that it was expose to smoke before, the smell of smoke and perfume is just disgusting.
If it is an excellent used conditionclothing item, please wash them first to get rid of the smoke smell, and when it's done, put it directly in a place away from a smoking area, or even pack it immediately to avoid the smell attaching the clothing.
I hope sellers will learn someday how to earn more money. If we want our buyers to gee back and buy from us, please consider the buyer's satisfaction first and think about how they would react when they receive an item with a smell.
Thank you for reading this guide. If you think this one is helpful, please vote "yes". Have a very nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment