Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Turbo Lister Is the Greatest for a BUSY Successful Sale

If you are short on prime-time and want to list a quantity of items but hate to do it at 2 am, just use the okay feature Turbo Listerto "pre-list" your items. Everything is there for you to prepare a quality, informative auction and then download it to okay at your leisure. Once your auction is running live on okay, monitor it, be polite and do the best you can to please your buyers! ~~~ Hi, My name is Linda Clarke Pope and I can easily tell you that I am a busy person with little extra time, yet I am able to run many auctions during the prime auction time while I am at work. A typical day for me I do about 4 hours ofpart time work in the mornings, and then I go to my full-time career, returning home 10 hours laterand with a wonderful unorganized husband, a dog, cat anddomesticated (legal) bobcat, grandbabies and all, my life is hectic - with precious little spare time, and oh yeah,I also sell for about 5 people on a regular basis! I am a registered okay Trading Assistant, too. ~~~ Using Turbo has allowed me the freedom to prepare my auctions when I am able to - adding all information needed, pictures and such. You have the opportunity to "store" your auctions with Turbo, reviewing and revising it. When you are ready to have the auction go live on okay, simply download it to okay and you are done! Turbo is one of the greatest things I have seen and best of all - it'sa free okay service. You don't even need to be on the internet to prepare your auctions. A great benefit of Turbo is that it has templates you can use.Many basic fields are stored with your preferences, so you don't need to insert them each auction - such as shipping preferences, return information, and stuff like that. I like to add a disclaimer to my auctions that I am selling this item for a friend and even though I may not be an expert, I have tried to describe it to the best of my visual knowledge - potential buyers should ask specific questions. With my Turbo template, I don't have to retype this disclaimer each time - just add item details. ~~~ Once my auctions are running live, I take extra care to monitor their progress - answer questions within 24 hours, invoice quickly and fairly, and ship with the utmost respect. I'll also give youmy secretfor packing/shipping - I use bubble wrap, rewrap a fragile item in newspaper, surround it in shredded "junk mail" in a plastic sack, and then use packing peanuts to fill in the void within my shipping box! Since I started doing this, there has been absolutely no damaged items through the mail. This doesn't replace the need for USPS insurance, but assures me that I havedone the best I could. People appreciate it when you take the extra time with their items - just check out my feedback! ~~~ Just a personal note to those of you who also have slower dial-up internet service because you live in a rural area, the fancy auctions with all the downloads and pictures are great, but they are not necessary for a successful sale. I know people who may be interested in an item, but they get frustrated at the length of time an auction has to download and just don't bother with that one. Fancy is pretty, but not always beneficial to a successful sale. My apologies to all who swear by the templates, but I am one of those who can brew a pot of coffee within the time some auctions take to download. ~~~ Successful selling on okay is fun, it is hard work, but it is also satisfying. Whether you are cleaning out your closet, selling your ex's junk or for other people, it is fun. You can meet new friends from all over the world and make a couple of extra bucks. Simply be honest, fair and remember to gemunicate! Good luck to you in your okay ventures! Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment