Friday, September 9, 2011

empire_liquidators ***Buyer Beware***

Use great care when purchasing from empire_liquidators!
They will openly take your money and never attempt to repay you! They will ignore all types of mediation and phone calls. Attempting to make a claim with okay is useless as empire_liquidators will simply not respond or reply!
Initial geplaint filed with Squaretrade.ge Reference okay Auction # 270125354204 Item: GARMIN IQUE 3200 PALM ORGANIZER INTERGRATED WITH GPS

Mediator Sun, Jul 22, 2007 9:00 AM (PT)
Dear Empire Liquidators:
Mr. Stanich has responded and has indicated his willingness to participate in mediation. However, to date I have received no response from you.
In between these messages, empire_liquidators offered to refund only $41.00 of the total $60.95 they STOLE from me.

Mediator Sat, Jul 28, 2007 5:17 PM (PT)
I am sorry to report that Empire Liquidators has not responded to my attempts to help you both in resolving this problem. I therefore must close the case.
It has been 3 month's and they still refuse to refund my money! They refuse to answer phone calls, emails and/or US postage!
They even left me negative feedback because I geplained!
12/05/07 - Still ZERO response from empire_liquidators and no refund!
01/22/08 - ZERO response from empire_liquidators and no refund!
04/06/08 - ZERO response from empire_liquidators and no refund! I think I see a trend here. ;)
07/18/08 -Four days for 1 year anniversary. ZERO response from empire_liquidators and no refund!

No comments:

Post a Comment