Friday, September 9, 2011

Liquidation.com fraud misrepresentation of merchandise

Dear fellows,

I bought Rams thru liquidation.ge and upon arrival immediately found out I was being ripped off, the rams were EDO which worth around $200 and I paid $1900 for them because of clear misrepresention at their website, and there was no mention of EDO, PLUS it doesn't have 256( for which I paid that much), in it at all, I filed a claim and I was told send foto within 3 days which I did right away online, then I was told it will take 10 business days. After 10 days I received email my claim is denied because they never received any proof or photo within the time frame, There staff on the phone is gepletely uncooperative, any one you call they will just send email to other, I am thinking to take this court to Small claims court.

No comments:

Post a Comment