Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fake Marc Jacobs

I have been a fan for Marc Jacobs clothes for years now. I used to shop a lot in okay for MJ, but starting probably two years ago, there are a lot of sellers from China or even in Canada or US selling MJ for cheap. I bought some, the quality was really bad. I will urge all the MJ fans to be careful about the listing in China, Hong Kong. If you see certain dresses/clothes are selling for cheap, and some of those are also listed in Canada or sometimes US for similar prices, a red flag should be raised. A lot of times, they use pictures from Neiman Marcus, but if you look at the actual pictures, they look different. A lot of these sellers claim that all the materials are from the factory so that's why it's cheap, the truth is, those manufacters produce extra MJ stuff to pocket the profit illegally, at the same times, they also use inferior materials. It's true they are MJ manufacturers, but they can also use cheaper materials for MJ stuff. I have been burnt a couple of times, so I will say watch out for those MJ clothes claimed directly from manufacturers.

No comments:

Post a Comment