Monday, July 27, 2009

Ok I'm freaking out ~ Help!

I printed a label for shipping. I noticed the whole page was different. The label never printed either but the delivery confirmation was posted to my customer's invoice. Ok, but when I checked my paypal it had that the money was sent to us-ebay-shiplabels04@ebay.com, no address was applied. What??? I checked my customer on the paypal page and there was no where I could reprint the label, however it stated the delivery confirmation. I'm so confused. I'm freaking. I even check another label on a different invoice and page came up the same~~~it was different than normal. Hope I explained this right. Darn I can't write when I'm upset, as most of you know. Help! I've got to finish packing for vacation. 1. Went to print label 2. Different page layout 3. Label didn't print 4. Payment was sent to us-ebay-shiplabels04@ebay.com 5. Paypal had a delivery confirmation number with no address applied which was posted to my customer. 6. I could not reprint the label on the paypal page. Ok, I'm crazy~~~Brat~~Now I know how you feel!



Orignal From: Ok I'm freaking out ~ Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment