Monday, July 27, 2009

Baby Boomers Turn Gray: Re-heated Oldies

I wish these weren't so appropriate... Paul Simon -- "Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver" Carly Simon -- 'You're So Varicose Vein" The Bee Gees -- "How Can You Mend a Broken Hip" Roberta Flack -- "The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face" Johnny Nash -- "I Can't See Clearly Now" The Temptations -- "Papa Got a Kidney Stone" Nancy Sinatra -- "These Boots Are Made For Bunions" ABBA -- "Denture Queen" Leo Sayer -- "You Make Me Feel Like Napping" Commodores -- "Once, Twice, Three Times My Back's Out" Procol Harem -- "A Whiter Shade of Hair" Steely Dan -- "Rikki Don't Lose That Clapper" Herman's Hermits -- "Mrs. Brown You've Got a Lovely Walker" Credence Clearwater Revival -- "Bad Prune Rising" Marvin Gaye -- "I Heard It Through the Grape Nuts" The Who -- "Talkin' 'Bout My Medication" The Troggs -- "Bald Thing" Link



Orignal From: Baby Boomers Turn Gray: Re-heated Oldies

No comments:

Post a Comment