Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Saleable? 2 1956 letters to 2 little girls from the white house

I have no idea where to go with these for advice so I'll start here. The one on top (to my sister) is postmarked Nov. 16. Inside is a generic response from Eisenhauer. The signature is raised, you can really feel the ink, but I can't imagine the president would have actually signed it himself. Did they have autopens (I think that's term) back then? The second is to me (at age 6; I just found these and do not recall them at all). It's a typed letter, postmarked Nov. 29, from the assistant to the president. I can't read the signature, but imagine it might be authentic, since the letter is typed. My thinking is to list them separately but at the same time. I would so appreciate any advice for selling them. Especially regarding categories. Autographs? Stamps? (They're 3-centers). Historical memorabilia? Thanks!



Orignal From: Saleable? 2 1956 letters to 2 little girls from the white house

No comments:

Post a Comment