Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What can I do about this international bidder I thought

I turned down a couple of days ago. He just bid and won the auction. Aaaaaaaaarrgh. AUSTRALIA: Q: Hi, how much for shipping to Australia? Jul-28-09 A: 8:58am, MST in Arizona. THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUESTION. Shipping for Australia is Priority Mail? International 6 - 10 Days $41.50 First-Class Mail? International Large Envelope* Large Envelopes that are rigid, nonrectangular, or not uniformly thick. Varies $26.95 (I don't know if this book will qualify for First Class International because of its' size... that's why I limited choices for shipping).* But in the future, if this doesn't work, do let us know if you have interest as we attempt to please our Aussie friends. Thank You. *Australia was not on International Shipping list.


Orignal From: What can I do about this international bidder I thought

No comments:

Post a Comment