Wednesday, September 2, 2009

How do you price a book if you can't find it available anywhere?

I'm selling books donated to our local Friends of the Library, and have a donated book that is listed but unavailable on The River, and which I can't find anywhere else. The publisher appears to be out of business. I've tried all the standard ABE, AddAll, all the biblio's, all the ones listed on the yellow post and on the red board, etc. I've tried the UK and european versions of many sites. It's a book on t The r Reformation of Reform Judaism by Neusner, so I tried a number of judaica booksellers from a google search. But nothing on their sites either. I don't want to list it at a very high price on ebay, and just waste the FOL's money on listing fees by not selling it at that price, but I also don't want to well underprice it and forgo money that could be used for library programs. If you can't find a comparable price to use as a start....what do you more experienced booksellers do? Many THanks Judy


Orignal From: How do you price a book if you can't find it available anywhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment