Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I will either be around alot or I will disappear

Better drive slower than usual if that is possible. Well, I have been exhausted lately. Had all my blood work done last week. With the numbers they gave me back today I now know why I want to just sleep all day long. I don't have any blood. Which one of you guys sucked me dry?? I have been warned to take it easy as a wreck or bad fall could make me not only bruise easy but bleed internally. But, you know me, I am not going to quit at anything I do. Tough. Will go back on the flipping meds and live through this too. Now I am off, going to try to do a back flip like I use to when I was 12. (teasing). I cooking fake red beans over here. Man, they look absolutely nasty, but it is food, so shut up and eat it. Me Me Ebay's BookSeller Board is not a substitute for education or intelligence.


Orignal From: I will either be around alot or I will disappear

No comments:

Post a Comment